Building & Grounds
To maintain the church in good working order and to provide a safe environment for people meeting at the church.
To continually improve the building to be aesthetically up to date, thereby presenting a pleasing first impression to visitors and providing a family-oriented place that is welcoming.
CBC's Annual Clean-Up Day!
Saturday, May 4th, 9am-noon
Lunch Provided from noon-1pm!
Please Bring: Rakes, Shovels, Power Tools, Chain Saws, Wheelbarrows, Wrenches, portable power washer, etc.
List of Jobs
- Rake Lawn
- Pick up Sticks
- Clean Eaves Troughs
- Clean out debris from flower beds
- Trim & mulch flower beds
- Clean out shed & storage container - Take unwanted items to landfill or put in dumpster
- Clean screens & windows (inside & outside) with soap and water
- Sand down & varnish inside window frames on mail floor
- Trim unwanted brush on south side of south driveway
- Level with gravel & leg down all 3 air conditioners on south side of church
- Clean out leaves & debris from basement window wells.
- Check outside water tap for leaks
- Power wash concrete
- Power wash CBC sign
- Re-build bridge railings
- Take apart scone lights and clean with soap & water
- Clean hand rails and window shelves
- Fill Holes in main office ceiling
- Paint Baptismal tank
- Clean-out/organize baptismal room